Another New Blog by Your Favorite Blogger!

on Friday, January 23, 2009

Please Note: the title of this post is dripping with sarcasm.

I decided to start yet another blog because I need a different kind of blog.

Rocky Mountain High is about my life in the country and my quest to be a homesteader someday in the future. As it says in the header, "This blog details a teenager's quest for the good life as she comes of age in the Rocky Mountains. The teenager being me. This is my beginning of a journey to one day be a homesteader. I expect plenty of roadblocks. And I have to grow up first and that sort of thing, but eventually, one day, I will be a full-fledged homesteader with animals and a garden and all that. Wish me luck!"

World of Stone is more personal. It's a place for me to rant, to cry, to yell, and all those other personal things. It's more of a journal. I, of course, refer to my family and friends by names other than their own for privacy reasons. If you don't want to hear my insane mind at work, don't read it. It's full of human weakness and irrationality and as such is not the most professional blog.

This new blog is for some new purpose. I can't be totally sure what I'll do with it, yet, but I feel I need to start it, and so I have. Let's just see where this goes, shall we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment